After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain the context and purpose of financial reporting;
- Demonstrate the use of double-entry and accounting systems;
- Record transactions and events;
- Prepare basic financial statements (Balance Sheet, P&L, Statement of Changes in Equity, Cash Flow;
- Prepare and submit the simplified and Income tax declarations;
- Prepare and submit VAT declaration.
Topics we will cover:
- The content, purpose and quality of financial statements and the basics of accounting;
- Use of double entry registration and accounting systems;
- Accounting for cash and cash equivalents;
- Rules for prepayment of goods, works and services, preparation of advance reports on the basis of advances and documents;
- Registration of land, buildings and equipment;
- Intangible Assets;
- Records of Salary Calculations and deductions;
- Accounting of leasing (leasing) operations;
- Closing of accounts at the end of the period;
- Simplified tax and Income tax;
- VAT and its substitution (practical examples and explanations);
- Being engaged to administrative responsibility, sanctions, fines and their accounting;
- Preparation of Financial Statements (with practical examples).
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 40 hours