Effective Sales Techniques
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Develop sales mindset and attitudes that drive commitment to sales target;
- Understand the roles of a salesperson and the consultative sales approach;
- Map sales cycle with flexibility to buyers’ process and purchase behaviours;
- Qualify prospects and existing customers for new business opportunities;
- Plan for successful sales calls with an objectives in mind;
- Create positive first impression and sales conversation;
- Articulate compelling product value proposition to buyers’ unique needs;
- Sharpen active listening and questioning skills for customer discovery, solutions fit, and stronger relationship;
- Use of voice, vocal, visuals and verbal to control sales dialog and influence closing;
- Overcome sales objections with closing techniques;
- Nurture and engage prospects/customers for more selling opportunity and deeper relationship;
- Adapt communication styles that fit individual customers’ styles for closing business opportunities faster.
Who should attend?
- Sales professionals who want to take their sales to the next level by no longer selling, but rather by developing mutually beneficial relationships with their clients;
- Sales Professionals, who are frustrated with the quality and quantity of sales they manage to generate with their current sales methods and time habits;
- Team who want to improve selling skills;
- People to optimize their ability to positively influence their customers;
- People who want to become more productive and maximize the quality and quantity of sales and output they manage to achieve within their available time;
- Teams who want to learn how to use people’s positive emotions to help them make sales decisions;
- Sales professionals who want to learn how to develop a better understanding of their markets and clients;
- Sales professionals who want to improve their presentation skills and face to face contact with their clients;
- Sales professionals who want to develop a winning sales strategy to become a sales superstar;
- Sales professionals who want effectively close more sales with their clients.
Topics we will cover:
- Sales strategy and technology;
- Preparation for sale;
- Phase of communication;
- Tips for managing telephone conversations;
- The stage of studying customer needs by SPIN method;
- Presentation stage of the company's products;
- Response to customer objections;
- Completion of sales;
- Complex negotiations and disputes with the client;
- Increasing effectiveness in negotiation in various situations;
- Accompanying significant customers.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 16 hours