Management Skills Development
Being a Manager in today’s complex working environment is an
achievement on its own since managers need to prove themselves constantly, lead
their teams and handle several pressing issues simultaneously. This training is
designed to inform participants how they may become more confident and
proactive managers and leaders. Each manager needs to acquire a certain set of
skills, attributes and attitudes in order to drive towards excellence. This
dynamic training will lead participants through their concerns and assist them
in unbundling their thoughts regarding their daily tasks as well as their role
as a manager.
The teaching methodology of this course combines formal theoretical instruction
with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be
practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.
The teaching methodology of this course combines formal theoretical instruction with frequent reference to real case scenarios. The course is intended to be practical and interactive, with delegates being encouraged to ask questions.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand their role and
responsibilities as Managers and Leaders;
- Adopt a new delegation style;
- Improve their feedback techniques
and Managerial skills;
- Learn how others perceive them;
- Study and practice Coaching
- Find out how they may deal with
conflict and manage disagreements;
- Be introduced to leadership styles;
- Improve their communication skills;
- Realize how to set an example for
Who should attend?
- Managers and staff who wish to improve their productivity
by becoming strong leaders in their organization;
- The course is also suitable for those who want to advance
their professional development skills.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be
awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 8 hours