Coaching is one of the most effective methods of enhancing performance. It involves deliberate and specific activities that are designed to help people develop their skills by learning on the job. A good coach leads highly productive teams who are keen to learn new skills and as a result significantly increase the cost effectiveness and efficiency of their department/ organization.
This Coaching Skills training course is a form of management training which provides guidance on the planning and delivery of coaching and its application and effectiveness within a variety of workplace environments. Delegates on this coaching skills training course will benefit from practice and feedback that is geared to develop skills and build confidence in a supportive environment.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Explain what coaching is, their role as coach and how it can contribute to maximizing performance;
- Introduce the core principles of coaching for performance and to develop key skills and competencies;
- Enable participants to experience the impact of being coached and of coaching others;
- Develop a coaching style which meets individual and business needs;
- Determine barriers to learning and how to overcome them;
- Give effective feedback in a way that encourages positive change;
- Use some coaching techniques in a range of situations.
Who should attend?
The training is suitable for those who have a responsibility for managing the performance of others.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 12 hours