Train the Trainer
- Understanding the training process;
- Assessing training needs;
- Design and development of the training program;
- Understanding learning styles;
- Using various training techniques;
- Presentation Skills Training;
- Giving and receiving feedback;
- Assessing training.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Knowledge of how to plan, deliver and evaluate an effective, educational and inspirational classroom lesson/presentation;
- An understanding of the adult learning theories and how to convert them into successful classroom lessons;
- Knowledge of classroom management and how to achieve a motivational and educational flow;
- An understanding of group dynamics - how to make the class work constructively together;
- Knowledge of various training tools to be used within the classroom environment;
- The ability to develop and utilize the participants’ individual skills and capabilities to deliver successful classroom lessons;
- Knowledge of tips and tricks on how to gain the audience's interest, trust and attention.
Who should attend?
- People who are responsible for on-the-job training, or induction of team members in key tasks;
- Coaches, internal trainers, or supervisors, looking to improve their training skills.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 16 hours