This course is designed to upskill participants on financial modelling and valuation techniques. It will help you to create financial models that can be easily understood and implemented to gain insights into the opportunities and risks being faced by businesses. This program will also help you to gauge the performance of a financial asset or portfolio of a business project or any other investment.
Financial modelling can also be used by investors or financial analysts to achieve a multitude of goals, from cash flow forecasting and management, and board reporting to strategic planning and options analysis.
The program will focus on:
- Clearing MS Excel doubts and refreshing Excel formulas;
- Designing financial models;
- Designing revenue and expense models for various industries like consumer goods, modern retail, real estate and auto components;
- Creating dashboards to present models in a summarized manner;
- Presenting reports using models;
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Design and build a comprehensive financial model;
- Create dashboards using the financial models;
- Use financial models in business valuation;
- Plan and take decisions by analyzing models.
Who should attend?
working in corporate finance or M&A domain;
- MBA finance
and commerce graduates;
working in the finance domain.
Topics we will cover:
- Advanced Excel formulas;
- Financial modelling fundamentals;
- Building a financial model in excel;
- Business valuation;
- Sensitivity analysis for financial modeling;
- Financial modeling using VBA.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 40 hours