The role of a
leader starts with a thorough understanding of the team’s needs, aspirations
and concerns, for which it is important to have excellent listening and
facilitation skills. Most importantly, it starts with a thorough understanding
and congruence of the value systems of all parties. Hence, this is an integral
part of executive leadership training as it is of critical importance to have
self-awareness to lead and manage other people.
Skills training increases the capacity of employees to be successful in
leadership roles of any company. Senior management of companies usually enable
execution of an organization’s strategy by leveraging the joint capability of
the team. This training will help organizations to prepare the employees who
have the potential to take up managerial roles in future. They can also
differentiate between the good, fair and excellent leaders.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Know about the different leadership styles or behaviors
and their significance and uses in the hour of need;
- Recognize the leadership traits in themselves;
- Learn to lead in the most conflicting and stressful
- Create amicable relationships to meet professional
- Apply the most apt leadership style to handle a situation
efficiently and matching the personal leadership style with organizational
goals and needs;
between management and leadership;
interpersonal and communication skills;
wise and prompt decisions;
work load effectively;
analytical skills and ability to keep an eye on the things going around;
and motivating team members.
Whou should attend?
Executives across different functions;
Performers in the organization who wish to fast track their carrier;
- Entrepreneurs/Self Employed Professionals;
Makers irrespective of levels in companies.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be
awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 16 hours