Effective Negotiation Skills
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Have the knowledge and tools necessary to be able to conduct any negotiation as a competitive and collaborative negotiation;
- Understand how to make the most effective use of time available for negotiation preparation;
- Appreciate the benefits of a wide range of persuasion techniques which are effective in commercial negotiations;
- Be aware of the most commonly used tricks, traps and ploys used in negotiation and, more importantly, how to deal with them;
- See for yourself the factors which make the difference between effective and average negotiators;
Who should attend?
- Managers, sales people, purchasing people;
- Anyone being prepared for a role in sales, purchasing or management;
- Anyone who has to negotiate.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 8 hours