Stress is a fact of everyday life – but too much stress makes us ineffective and reduces the control we have over our lives. This course will help you identify your personal difficulties, reflect upon your stress management and relaxation strategies and become more effective in handling everyday pressures in a sustainable way.
Stress Management training focuses on variety of practices intended at monitoring and understanding the stress levels an employee goes through. Participants are also trained on the usage of different methods to effectively manage their stress and at the same time still be productive.
The aim of this training is to attain a calm mind set and bring your life under control in addition balance your nervous system. Being able to control your life would mean balancing all parts of it whether it is professional, personal relationships and leisure. It also included physical, intellectual and emotional parts. People who manage stress effectively, look at life from perspective of it being a challenge to overcome instead of problems and irritations.
Through our Stress Management training, participants will be able to gain a better understanding of themselves and their response to stressful situations.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand how stress works and develop sustainable behaviors;
- Develop their personal resources and avoid stress “overdraft” ;
- Recognize negative stress and its symptoms;
- Identify the causes of unwanted stress;
- Avoid negative stress whilst enhancing positive experience;
- Develop a balanced lifestyle in order to control stress in the long term;
- Utilize effective relaxation and stress reduction techniques;
- Develop a Personal Action Plan for Stress Management.
Who should attend?
- Employees to raise employee awareness of their personal stress levels and to help manage stress more effectively;
- Team leaders, supervisors and line managers who wish to reduce and manage work-related stress.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language: Azerbaijan
- Course Duration: 8 hours