Human Resources Management
Whether you're a recently appointed HR manager, are new to
HR or have a non-HR job with HR responsibilities, this course can give you the
know-how you need.
Understand essential HR functions and learn to develop an
action plan to put to work in your organization.
This comprehensive seminar delivers a modern view of HR's
role and will educate you and give you an opportunity to practice your skills
in a variety of areas, including but not limited to:
- Talent Acquisition
- Talent Assessment
(Performance Management and Diversity);
- Talent Development
(Coaching and Leadership Development);
- Talent Measurement
(Compensation) and much more.
After successful completion of this course, candidates should be able to:
- Understand HR’s role as a vital contributor to your
- Discover strategies to attract and retain top talent;
- Examine best practices for managing performance and
creating compensation, training and benefit systems that drive bottom-line
- Identify and deal with potentially explosive issues with
an eye to both legal requirements and the needs of your business;
- Analyze HR issues and develop action plans you can
implement in your organization;
- See how HR and non-HR functions in every organization can
create an effective, complementary work environment.
Who should attend?
- Non-HR practitioners with HR
responsibilities or people who intend to build a career in HR field;
- People who just started their
career in HR department or HR specialists with no big experience;
- Experienced HR professionals
seeking a fast review of HR’s role in today's workplace.
- Upon completion of the training, the participants will be
awarded with a certificate by Baker Tilly Academy.
- Course Language:
- Course Duration: 36 hours